Thursday, December 8, 2011

You think you know, but you have no idea!

This is the part of my blog where you get to know me. Congratulations! lol. I will not bore you with a survey about my favorite color or the last thing I drank. Instead, I will bore you with the old 25 random (key word) facts about me. You're welcome :)

1. My children are the best part of me.

2. I think I am a comedian and I laugh at my own jokes.

3. I have had plastic surgery and I am not ashamed to admit it.

4. I over analyze everything.

5. I wish I didn't have freckles.

6. I like to make points by using examples. A lot.

7. I have some OCD tendencies.

8. I am a very picky eater. Not only with what it is I eat but with the way it is prepared.

9. I love scary movies.

10. I feel the need to take care of everyone around me before myself.

11. I don't eat plain chocolate.

12. I sometimes sing during conversation instead of talking.

13. I am deathly afraid of sharks.

14. Feet gross me out.

15. I consider myself a work in progress.

16. I still giggle like a 12 year old when people make comments that sound sexual but aren't meant to be.

17. I rarely wear matching socks.

18. I will always be a daddy's girl.

19. I am trying to stop cussing.

20. Maury is my guilty pleasure.

21. I love football.

22. I am the queen of random knowledge.

23. I love the 80's. The music, the wild hair and the awful yet awesome fashion.

24. I think submarines are creepy.

25. I will always stand up for what I believe in and I am not afraid to stand alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment